Website Feedback & ...

Website Feedback & Requests  

RSS

Husker
(@bryan)
Member Admin
17/07/2019 8:42 pm  

Hi all, 

I'm part of the development team that is working on making mentourpilot.com the best website that it can be. To do that, we're always looking to receive feedback from the site users. If you notice something that's out of place, broken functionality or you think there's a cool feature that could be added - just let us know here. 

Soon, we'll add a list of features that are planned/in development etc - which will, of course, include any of those that we see here from you - so don't be shy 🙂 

This topic was modified 5 months ago 2 times by Husker

Forum signature here 🙂

Husker
(@bryan)
Member Admin
17/07/2019 9:17 pm  

*Reserved*

Implemented

Forum Signatures 👍 

In Progress

This post was modified 5 months ago 2 times by Husker

Forum signature here 🙂

ReplyQuote
Dominic McAfee
(@dominicmcafee)
17/07/2019 9:51 pm  

@bryan

The website is looking and working really awesome Bryan.  Congrats to Dragonscale for a job well done.  Please keep up the good work.  Waiting here with bated breath! Tell me, is it possible to set signatures in the forum? #mentour #dragonScaleAgency

-D

Husker liked
ReplyQuote
Husker
(@bryan)
Member Admin
17/07/2019 10:08 pm  

@dominicmcafee

I've just turned on the feature there. The forum has an independent profile from the website which we had turned off my default, that I've now enabled. 

At the top of the forum, mouse over profile and then account. You'll find signature settings in there. 

Forum signature here 🙂

ReplyQuote
Dominic McAfee
(@dominicmcafee)
17/07/2019 10:19 pm  

Thanks Bryan.  Thats class!

Husker liked
ReplyQuote
John Morgan
(@on3man)
13/08/2019 4:19 am  

Can you tell me why my account was deleted and I was forced to re-register?

John

ReplyQuote
Anon Anonym
(@merspieler)
15/08/2019 4:45 am  

I would really like to be able to use the website WITHOUT Javascript.

As well, needing to solve that spyware google captcha for logging in/registerin is just disgusting.. Nothing against captchas but you don't have to give away my data to google.

Incidentally, I believe that data kraken must be smashed.

You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

ReplyQuote
Anon Anonym
(@merspieler)
15/08/2019 5:11 am  

As I can't edit the previous post, another privacy concerned things:

Seriously??? Leaking even more data to google with fonts.googleapis.com and google-analytics.com??

Leaking data to facebook and twitter by including their scripts?

And then telling, that you care about privacy? Only a fool would do so.

If you'd really care about privacy, you'd not load any stuff from any other site but your own. You would host the webserver your self.

And even if you'd just load stuff from your own site, 40 css contents and 69 scripts are way to much. Take a look at https://cock.li/ or https://fefe.de both sites work perfectly without that bloat- and spyware.

You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

ReplyQuote
Anon Anonym
(@merspieler)
15/08/2019 5:21 am  

Oh... and do not send HTML only mails, as they might not be displayed corretly in _all_ email clients...

If you want to check compatibility just use mutt(for mails) and lynx(for the website) 😛

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register